Louis Garneau 12c Air Gel Cycling Gloves Review
The Louis Garneau 12c Air Gel glove is a Louis Garneau product that gives the desired grip, comfort and stability needed in a cycling glove. Made of Lycra, the gloves are built to absorb vibration and reduce stress or pressure exerted while cycling. They have a low profile cuff pull tab that ensures that the gloves stay firmly in place.
Furthermore, the gloves have perforated palms and Bio-gel padding that permit breathability and ventilation within the gloves. The gloves’ patented Ergo Air® concept is built in to prevent moisture from accumulating on the palm, and to regulate hand temperature while cycling.
- Color: Black, ginger, royal and White
- Material: Lycra
- Palm: Digitized Amara/sandwich mesh
- Upper hand: Spandex
- Microfiber thumb for ultra-grip
- Patented Ergo Air® concept for moisture control
- Multi Layered Silicone-coated palm for stability and firm grip
- Bio gel Padding
- Perforated palm
- Pull tab cuffs
- Adjustable Velcro fasteners
*Looking for more info on other gloves? Check out our in depth cycling gloves ultimate guide.