Louis Garneau Rover Cycling Gloves Review
The Louis Garneau Rover gloves are one of the MTB products that turned out even better than anyone expected. Well, yes, that’s hardly news because it’s been on the market long enough for many people to have used it.
So, what are you waiting for? The Rover gloves are built from a blend of materials- spandex and neoprene with a Clarino Synthetic leather palm finishing which is intended for long lasting yet functional gloves. The latest innovation is the use of the D30 impact shield on the outside layer of the gloves so you can be tough even with obstructions like tree branches on your trail, and come away without a bruise or scratch (on your hands at least).
Furthermore, the gloves have a built in Ergo Air ventilation for breathability whenever your hands are actively working on the handlebars. You don’t have to worry about accumulated sweat. The knuckles are padded to give extra protection, while the thumb also features the Microfiber sweat wicking fabric.
- Color: Black, White, Sulfur spring
- Size: S-XL
- Material: Upper (Neoprene and spandex)
- Material: Palm (Clarino synthetic leather)
- Material: Thumb (Microfiber)
- Padding: 1mm foam padding, knuckle padding
- Dimension: 10” x 5” x 2”
- Closure: Velcro hook-and-loop
- Use: Mountain biking
- Warranty: 1 year
- Ergo Air ventilation
- 4mm D30 impact shield technology
- Easy to pull on and off tab on cuff area
- Meshed inner fingers for extra ventilation
- Padded knuckles
*Looking for more info on other gloves? Check out our in depth cycling gloves ultimate guide.