Pearl Izumi Select Cycling Gloves Review
The Pearl Izumi Select gloves are built with 1:1 gel foam padding and made from synthetic leather placed at strategic locations on the gloves. The gloves serve best as hand protection and still provide warmth.
Featuring a 3-layer SELECT softshell fabric that is water resistant, the gloves are conducive to wear both on sunny days to wick hand moisture, and on cool days to keep the hands warm. With the gloves on, you can easily operate your touchscreen phone because the thumb and index finger of the gloves are built to allow easy phone swipe. The Pearl Izumi Select gloves are comfortable to own, serving a functional purpose at an affordable price.
- Color: Black/red, Black/yellow, Black/gray, Grey/white
- Size: Small, Medium, Large and X-large
- Padding: 1:1 gel foam
- Material: Synthetic leather
- Palm: 60% polyamide, 40% Polyurethane
- Backhand: 56%Polyamide, 27% Polyester, 17% Spandex
- Warranty: 1 year
- Soft windproof fleece thumb wiping surface
- Silicone screened palm
- Elastic cuffs
- Velcro closure
- Select softshell fabric
*Looking for more info on other gloves? Check out our in depth cycling gloves ultimate guide.