Pearl Izumi Thermal Cycling Gloves Review
The Pearl Izumi Thermal gloves are made to keep the hands comfortable throughout the winter period with their heat-retention technology and a pre-curved shape to ensure a perfect fit and maintain the shape of the hand as well while riding, so as not to hinder performance.
- Color: Black and screaming yellow
- Size: S-XXL
- Material: 93% Polyester, 4% spandex, 2% Polyurethane, 1% Nylon
- Padding: reinforced palm
- Use: cold weather ride and mountain biking
- Dimension: 14" x 5" x 1"
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Closure: Hook-and-loop straps
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in: Vietnam
- P.R.O. fabric with Mineraline™ additive
- Polyester/spandex material blend
- Moisture wicking technology
- Contoured fit
- Clarino synthetic leather on palm areas
- Touchscreen compatible
- Grippy palm material
- Silicone screened palm for enhanced grip
*Looking for more info on other gloves? Check out our in depth cycling gloves ultimate guide.